Thursday, February 28, 2008
like for instance he loves to torment me when it comes to Cody..... i have realized that indescribable relationship we have, ya i can describe it know. and it is a simple phrase that goes like this. Blake Higa re-incarnate. i don't know if i ever wrote about me and Blake. but Blake was a best friend that treated me like a girlfriend, and then tis little girl fell in love for the first time. Blake did work out cuz you see he liked treating me like girlfriend but not letting me be a girlfriend.
I have realized that i have let myself be treated this same way by Cody. WHY!!!! why heavenly father why! some one just pass me a gun before i let Blake happen to me all over again!!! so this is my creed.... NO MORE! will i be the best friend for the lonely boy who wants a hold over! never again will i feel bad about myself because of them! never ever again! I must be crazy to let this start again and im putting a stop to it TODAY!
But know for the sense of humor, i wanted to put Cody out of my head to move on and just live life (not ending our friendship just not making it number one) and i start to do this. I then realize its time to put me back on my spiritual track. so i pick up my b.o.m and open it to alam 48. i know you dont know why i think this is cruel. this chapter is cody's favorite.... o heavenly fater what are you trying to tell me!!!!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Have you ever walked into a house and you could just fell the tension in it? You can tell everyone in that house will snap at any given moment.
Well that has become my house..... Ever since
And so the war began.
The night was Tuesday; it had been a long day for me. First I had tests on
I looked everywhere I even shook the bride’s maid dress I was carrying home for my roomie Laura, nothing. I search all around the bench at the stop, nothing. I got on the bus and went home.
I ran in and told
I got home and I was just stressed.... besides all this I needed to study for an ethics test I had the next day and my best friend was getting his letter from the prophet back, that told us wither or not he was allowed to be baptized....... needless to say I was feeling the stress.
And then it started...... you see we have a very simple dishes plan. And I just so happens that I was Liz's turn to do them. And as we were talking about ties she walked up the stairs.
(A little back round Liz NEVER I repeat NEVER does her dishes.... the last 2 times I recalled doing tem first er boyfriend Brett did tem for her and second she smashed a plate in the dish washer because she put it on the wrong rack.)
So I say, "Hey Liz it’s your night for Dishes."
And she says,” like hell it is."
And then it started the fight of the century.....me vs. Liz. Swearing and screaming. And I don’t think I had been tat mad since
And so the war is waged.....this wont be the end. Until this lease is up and I can get out. But in the end I come out of this slightly better than her. Liz lost 3 friends from this.
But in the end I fought the war and I won.
Monday, February 4, 2008
1. i am in love with my technology. and its i feel cant be healthy. i never leave the house with out my cell phone and ipod. even when i am only destine for a 8 hour shift at work my ipod and cell are tucked safe with in my pockets
2. i have a strange obsession for anything hippy(like you couldnt have guessed) i am an advent shopped of jocies handmade imports. just walking in the store calms my nerves. the smell of incense..... the crystals and the hemp. it is my utopia. i also a strong believer in most of the hippy stuff. like crystals that effect your moods, tarot cards..... these thing fasinate me. if i had been born in another family, and not a member of the church, i would most likely be all in to that stuff..... lucky for you my church keeps me from becoming a walking talking wierdo.
3. i had a huge crush on a 30 year old.ya it lasted about a month..... dont judge,it was only a crush, and to be fair i didnt know he was 30 until the end. anyways he fell for another girl. of course. and i regained my sanity and realized that 18 and 30 is a bit extreme..... 12 years of extreme differences. and so the crush ended.
4. i honestly hate being woken up. i would much rather have to do anything then be woken up. i love my mother very much...... but for the first 16 years of my life she was my personal alarm clock. and every morning she would come in and wake me up. and every morning i had about 5 minutes of true distane for her. it wasnt just her OH NO! cuz for the past 3 years i had another mom waking me up...... and i realized that no matter how much i love my religion, the words scriptures and prey in ten minutes, brought more distane then i ever had for my moms awakenings. and then i moved out and i dont have to be woken up...... except for the moments cody surprises me by getting pulled over by the police with no licence. so the jist of this is waking up cathy= her hating you for a good 5 minutes.
5. i truly hate people with annoying laughs..... i know some of you can think they are funny. but there not. i truly hate when annoying laughs are forced by girls trying to get guys attention. ok like for real, as if that would turn any guy on. maybe make him think your retarded.... or psycotic. but cute? who thought you the birds and the bees hum???? goofy?
6. i am usally a "listener". and there are people that i will always want to listen to. blake, cody and laura are about the only people that i will drop everything to just listen to. other people have picked up on this talent. and they abuse it. its when i get text messages at 12 at nigt on a tuesday night, tat when i get pissed. i will listen and i will give advice...... but it kills me to be nice about it sometimes. i mean come on anyone one that knows me knows i ate being woken up!!!!!
i think thats enough for now......... but there will be more theres always more!