Wednesday, June 24, 2009

lost track of the days

It's the 24th and I have only posted once this month.
Wow
That never happens.
I guess I can tell you about life!

First off Kam got a boyfriend. It's all very romantic and happy.....for her. For those of us who don't have a boyfriend it's 30% exciting 20% horrible (because we don't have a boyfriend) and 50% repetitive. I'm super happy that she is happy, but I swear if I hear that sigh followed by "Guys my boyfriend is SO amazing" I'm going to drink a bottle of bleach!
It's self fish.....I am aware of this. But I'm only human!

I recently Had to go to the hospital. I fell on the side walk, and despite all of my painful efforts to keep the large opening on my foot from getting infected, it did. So Saturday morning my roomie rushed me to the ER, where a very funny good looking Dr. fixed my foot...........well not really. I mean he prescribed me the drugs to fix my foot, and the pain killers. The rest was up to me. But this injury has been a trial. Not only has it been intensely painful, but I also had to miss 8 days of work, because I couldn't really walk. But on the positive, the 8 days I took off, aloud me to spend time with one of Kam's Best friends. Leah Ray, who I love. We had lots of fun together.

I got my Class schedule for my first semester in the Journalism. I have 10 classes! And I thought I had a lot when I signed up for 4 classes in one semester. I for see myself being over tired, over worked, and broke by the end of this year. But it will be worth it......If I have to survive off of Kraft dinner and Presidents choice brand corn flakes for the next two years, it will be alright with me. It's much better then spending an eternity ring groceries through a till, and arguing with people over the price of olives. Give me 4 am paper writing any day over that!

Lauraj and Will broke up.....he cheated. She moved to Cardston and in a few weeks she will be on her way to Ontario. To figure out what she wants to do with her life.....and live off her parents. I'm glad she's going, the girl she's been for the past year is not who she is. I hope that she finds herself, it's hard work. But I'm a living testament that it can happen!

I attended by far the greatest LDS singles Dance ever to happen last Friday. The music was great, not a single cotton eyed joe, or little mermaid remix in sight. It was held out side so that hot sweaty factor was cut out completely.......it's always nice to dance with boys that don't smell like they just ran a 10k. I danced slows songs with boys. nothing to be overly excited about, they are boys but not those kind of boys.
Robert was the first to ask me to dance, we talked about how everyone thinks he looks much older than 19 and he spit in my face at least 4 time while talking to me. which is horrid, what are you suppose to do when that happens? I can't just wipe the spit off my face! that would hurt his feelings, and backing up defiantly wasn't an option with this dance. So I endured the shower and ran after the song was over.
Other than Robert there was a horrible attempt at waltzing with Nolan, a very awkward dance lesson with Ken, and a dance with brad (who might as well be a girl). But despite the lack of romance it was an excellent dance.

Other than these few topics, life has been rather uneventful. I me for me it's a blast, but I'm not sure the latest news on top model is really what everyone wants to read about.
So for now thats all. Hopefully I can get it together enough to post at least once a week! I leave with one of my all time favorite songs, sung by one of my all time favourite singers. It fits my mood of the last month or so.

No comments: