Monday, February 8, 2010

back by popular demand

wow......you guys love me! I think that was the most comments I have gotten on a blog post in a while. ok ok so I am back!

So remember Troy Reeb and his Global National internship? Handed mine in, go a 92% that doesn't secure me an interview but I have a pretty good shot!
I guess all that stressing paid off.
Really school is 90% stress 10% socializing. And it gets kind of taxing after a while! The second semester has got me full of questions. Is print really the best field for me? I mean grades wise they all even out. But there is very little Print Journalism classes in the first year, none this semester. So I don't know, do I want to stay in Print or change into either Broadcast or Ad PR. I guess I have a few more months to think on it. Until then I will continue to run around like a chicken with my head cut off. Filming and recording and writing and digging up stories.

School I feel like all I have to talk about right now is school, it is my entire life. I am even dating a little part of school. Didn't realize I loved it so much did you?

But since school is such a LARGE part of my life these days I thought I would share a bit of my work! stay tuned for a few of my videos, photos, and posters.

P.S. Thanks to all my readers (even the ones that are bound to me by blood) for sticking around through my dry spell. I am going to try harder! I swear.

No comments: