Monday, January 30, 2012

remember

Remember when I use to post list of things I love? Well I think it's time to bring back the list.

First of all I have to express how happy I am that Zac Efron is no longer this....

 And more like this.....
mmmmmm how I appreciate grown up Zac Efron. Also watch the trailer for his newest movie. The lucky one. There's this very awesome scene with a shower, and a muscly shirtless solder/Zac Efron. Swoon.
Second I'm pretty sure this has been around FOREVER, but I tried it tonight and I can feel it's healthiness throbbing through my veins. It's a green shake. Spinach, banana, some fruit and a bit of almond milk. GAH SOOOOOOO good. And apparently very effective with taking the pounds off. I am doing it for dinner, really mostly because I cant bare the thought of cooking after I just spent an hour at the gym.

That's right! I haven't told you...I'm one month healthy! Better diet, 6 days a week of working out. And 12 pounds (15 if you ask me in person, everyone knows you round UP) lighter. On Friday I fit into my Skinny Day jeans. I promptly wore them Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I can't wait for the day that I can tell you those jeans no longer fit.

Third have you heard of Pinterest? OMG get your ass on there. If you are one of those people that love to look at random things, this is the site for you. For as long as I can remember I have found pictures I loved and saved them in a randoms folder in my pictures folder on my lap-top. Now I can store them online, and share them all with you! Also there are some killer recipes, great art, beautiful photography and is in general a place full of creativity. GO get wait listed, that's how awesome it is, you have to be invited OR be wait listed. But it's so worth it. 

Fourth Hunger Games. So the cousin's mentioned a few time that I should read this series "It's good". As the popularity grew my interest did too. So I thought whats $10. And from that moment I was lost in that story.  I can't remember the last time I love a character as much as I love Katniss and Peeta. Together and separately. For serious read this book, don't wait for the movie it wont be as good. It will however have two very dashing young men playing Gale, and Peeta. That will be worth the $13 to see the movie.   

No comments: