Monday, March 31, 2008

the worst day of my life

ok so lets not get me wrong i have had a lot of bad days. but i think today may have just out did the rest. here are the events of this horrific day.
i wake up tired (that always makes me sad)
i get ready, and actually look pretty good, the outfits good the hairs good the make ups good.
so i go upstairs and think hey i should go on facebook!
i open my laptop and turn it on and it was white. white is not a color you computer screen should be. so i call my mom. she tells me its probably the screen, its old, it just stopped working. well that was it...........the thought of not having my laptop during the most important weeks of my college paper writing career, drove me over the edge. i started balling and balling and balling. no one could say or do anything to make me stop. I called a computer man, he told me the same thing. i called a friend he told me the same thing, i took it to a geek, he told me the same thing. i, by this time was in a total wreck, i called my work with the intentions of faking sick, unfortunatly it didnt happen like that. it happened like this. my manager gets on the phone, and i say hi donna, she asks if im ok i say no. and then it happens, i start bawling to her, telling her what happened and how stressed i was. needless to say i didnt go in to work today.
luckily i had my step dad to help me out. at the end of the day we got it straitened out. i bought myself a $750 new laptop. Its on my moms credit, i have to pay it back. but all in all the new laptop was totally not worth the stress. now luckily all that is left of this sickening day is my throbbing headache. which will soon leave cuz im going to sleep the rest of this horrid day off. hopefully tommarrow i can function once more

No comments: