Thursday, November 12, 2009

Book Store Couple

"Why are we standing in this book store still?"
"Did you really just ask me that?"
"Yes! It's been a long day and all I want is to go home, turn on the TV and have you give me a foot message."
"Really? That’s it? You don't want to stand here and read my book with your chin on my shoulder?"
"I don't do that!"
"Yes you do. But its ok, I like it."
"You do?"
"I like most of the annoying things you do."
"What! If it is annoying then why would you let me to do it?"
"The same reason you let me wear sweet pants on Saturdays."
"I let you wear them because you would cry for the rest of the day if you couldn't."
"No you don't."
"I think I would know."
"Pick that book up...."
"I don't want to read, I want to go home."
"Please"
..........
"Ok here!"

 He opens it up and starts to read it. She looks around annoyed eventually she gives in and rests her chin on his shoulder and starts to read.

"That's why I let you where sweet pants?"
"That's also why you put up with me! Ok we can go."
"No. Let's stay."
"What? You just spent half an hour nagging me!?"
"I know, but I forgot how much you loved me."
"I do don't I?"
"Well that’s what I read over your shoulder."
"Good. I was worried you read the part about killing your fish."

No comments: