Tuesday, January 15, 2008

the year in review.......







  1. did you do in 2007 that you have never done before? I graduated. It doesn’t seem big but it was. I was scared it might not happen for a while. It was the end of something great. But the beginning to something better.

    2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make more for 2008? I didn’t make resolutions. I never do. If I make them, then I can fail. If I do not make them, and it happens by chance then SCORE! Mostly I live my life one step at a time I set goals through the year.

    3. Did anyone close to you give birth in 2007? Um…… not truly.

    4. Did anyone close to you die in 2007? Yes. My aunt Linda passed away this year. She was like a second mom in a way. No matter how far away she is though I know she is still there for my family.

    5. What countries did you visit this year? The great US of A! and of course home sweet home Canada.

    6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? Money! Lol. That would be nice. Id rather have my very first real relationship in 2008 that could be an adventure.

    7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? August 24. the day I moved into my first apartment.

    8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Theres a few. A. graduation. B. not falling back into partying ( it came close) C. having my first boyfriend. They all tie as my greatest achievements.

    9. What was your biggest struggle in 2007? My biggest struggle….. it was my 18th birthday and 2 months after. I went a year of being sober. On my 18th I took a shot. And for the next few months I struggled not to fall back into it.

    10. Did you suffer any illness or injury in 2007? YES! I fractured my ankle the day after graduation.

    11. What was the best thing you bought this year? The best thing I bought this year…. Um I would have to be my new cell phone.

    12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Cody Healy. He discovered the gospel. He gets eternal gold stars.

    13. Whose behavior dissappointed you? I hate to say it but it is a tie between Laura and Stephy. Their worth so much more thyan they treat them selves.

    14. Where did most of your money go? I was blown on pointless things. Buta big drain was moving out on my own. And Calgary trips.

    15. What did you get really really excited about this year? Billy Talent concert. I think I have never been so excited then that day. I was literally pee my pants excited about meeting anti-flag and going to my first real concert.

    16. What song will always remind you of 2007? Chamillionair- ridin drity (gay I know but it’s a long story) and cassie- fly leaf.

    17. Compared to this time last year, are you: much happier, much nicer or richer? Happier about 6 million times. Nicer, I’d like to think so. Richer, NO…. im in college. Tat should sum richer up.

    18. What do you wish you had done more of? Time. Time goes to fast.

    19. What do you wish you had done less of? Loneliness.

    20. Did you fall in love in 2007? Yes. 2 times. Once with calvin my first boyfriend. And then blake. (P.s. biggest accomplishment in 2008 getting over blake!)

    21. What was your favorite TV Program in 2007? Ha if I ad TV in 2007 I could answer that. But no dice.

    22. What was the best book you read this year? The last 2 harry potters

    23. What was your greatest musical discovery this past year? Punk music in general. Anti-flag, AFI, flyleaf< style=""> I wanted to figure out what to do with my life

    25. What was the best movie you saw this year? Its either enchanted or across the universe.

    26. What did you do on your birthday and how old did you turn? I rented a hotel room and partied with friends. It wasn’t my crowing moment. And I turned 18.

    27. What one thing would have made your year more satisfying? If I had never had to do grad committee. And if I could have worked on my relationship with calvin not just dump him.

    28. How would you describe your personal fashion statement this year? My fashion statement may have to be my black misfits shirt, with the blood dripping down and the misfits skull. I love it. No one else does.

    29. What kept you sane this year? Meeting cody. And having steph. And my mom.

    30. What celebrity did you fancy the most? Well of course there is always my beloved Jacob hoggard. But then I discovered chris 2 from anti-flag, he is oh so sexy. Channing tatum…. Yes he was a good discovery this year.

    31. Who did you miss this past year? At some points I really missed my mom. After I moved out I miss stephy and cody like crazy. I still miss all of them.

    33. Who were the best new people you met this year? Cody Healy. Will Mcginus. Nolan Pozzi. Mick Johnston.

    34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned this year.

This year I learned that heavenly father is sanity, safety, and most importantly love. And this year as I learned to let him in to my life, my life started to make scene. He kept the ones I love safe. And he directed me to where I needed to be, in everyway.

No comments: