Sunday, May 3, 2009

When it all goes right.


I have been back here, in the bridge, for about a month. I never expected it to go like it has. Everything has just kind of falling into place. Like I was in the right place at the right time.
I usually would be afraid right about now, that something was about to go wrong. Fortunately I figured out how to set up a life that may get shaken, but not crumble around my feet. Funny how just changing a few relationships, completely changed my life. I still feel strong, fearless, and ready to take on my life. I guess it is just a very off putting feeling to not be in total stress mode. Which for the past 12 years is really the only mode I new.
This is not say that I haven't had any struggles, since coming home. I have, but the are just that, a struggle. Not a devastation.
I am so grateful for this new life, and each person who is part of it.

1 comment:

SCC said...

You are strong, you are beautiful...and gosh darnit...people love you. Well I do, can't speak for anyone else. Oh, and your mom does, but she has to...she's your mom.