Monday, September 29, 2008

48 Questions

I stole these questions off of J's blog. I may be the only person who thinks filling these out are fun! Enjoy!

1. Do you like blue cheese? I can't honestly tell you. My Mom is a large fan of it, but I have never tried it. I'm sure it would be ok, I like most things.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin ? No, the words smoked and heroin never sounded right to me, why would you smoke a rare bird????

3. Do you own a gun? No, I do own "Bowling for Columbine" that should explain why.

4. Wax or Shave your body parts? Usually shave, But I have tried Waxing (Note to all: DO NOT wax after using sunless tanner! results are rather splotchy.)

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not truly, maybe thats because I cant remember the last time I have been to anything but the chiropractor.

6. Real or fake nails. Real is what I get, But if I could afford to get my nails done weekly I TOTALLY would.

7. Favourite Christmas song? Silver Bells

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk, I would prefer to drink milk all day long, glass after glass, To bad it's like white gold.

9. Can you do push ups? No,it's so sad, but I literally have no upper body strength.

10.What's your favourite piece of jewellery? My Josies Crystal necklace

11. Favourite hobby? Writing my blog, I definitely am in love with Blogging.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Not diagnosed , but we all have a little ADD in us!

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I'm extremely resistant to change, I dont hate it, I just have a EXTREMELY hard time doing it.

14. Middle Name? Eliza, legally, Zeta to my close friends

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I wish my nose would stop being stuffy, I miss Cody to to to much, I wish gossip girls was on tonight.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Milk, and Water

17. Current worry right now? If my vision for the future is really going to work out

18. Current hate right now? This stupid cold!

19. Favourite place to be? Don't roll your eyes but I really can only think of this one, with Cody.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? I am a huge believe in the whole "the way you spend New Years, is how your year will be." I tried to have a fabulous New Years but it ended up full of Drama, and me watching "Surfs Up".

21. Like to go? To Liver Pool to meet my Noah

22.

23. Do you own slippers? Nope

24. What colour shirt are you wearing? Um a bright green band tee shirt and a black nightmare before Christmas hoodie.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not at all, I think I'm the only person in the world who thinks satin is for blouses and NOTHING else. i hate how it feels on my legs.

26. Can you whistle? Yup

27. Favourite colour? It varies day to day but usually Red.

28. Would you be a pirate? Only if I had Captain Jack on my ship, but then it would be less about a pirates life and more about loving him!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower usually but if I do its to what ever is playing on the radio as I'm in the shower

30. Favourite girl's name? Maggie

31. Favourite boy's name? Jude

32. What's in your pocket right now? i have no pockets right now

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Defiantly T's kids her youngest two are just abut the funniest things around!

34. Best bed sheets as a kid? I never had cool bed sheets, I remember ones with clowns and ones with bears. However I totally had an awesome beauty and the beast pillow case.

34. Worst injury you've ever had? When I sprained my ankle the day after I graduated.

35. Do you love where you live? Sure, I haven't been here long but I love it so far.

36. How many TV's do you have in your house? um I think 3 I'm not sure though ask T.

37. Who is your loudest friend? I would have never been able to tell you this before last month but hands down its Laura. That girl doesn't know how to be quiet.

38. How many pets do you have? Z-E-R-O but dreaming of a dog.

39. Does someone have a crush on you? I wish, and for the record if they do could they step forward it would be way easier to get over Cody if there was another man in my life.

40 What is your favourite book? I think its a tie between "Twilight" and "PS I Love You"

41. What is your favourite lollie? the free kind

42. Favourite Sports Team? I'm a conformer, so it changes.

43. What were you doing 12am last night? Waking up to blow my nose and breath a bit.

44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? The Fact that I was going to die from this cold and never get to live the rest of my life

45. Worst habit? ummmmmm....some say whinnying..I say worrying

46. Do you play an instrument? The Guitar

47. How long does it take you to get to work? I have no job, so pretty much all eternaty

48. Plans for the weekend? Um hope I find a job by then so I will be working.

49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second? a Deluxe pizza 73 pizza with lost of ranch.

No comments: