Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A new year is around the corner


Ok all as you may or may not know, every year I do a New Years questionnaire. The past two years it has been the same one, but this year while filling the same old one out, I decided NO I need a new one! So I did a little net search and came up with this one. It is a little less deep and more fun! Which is what I am trying to be. Can you remember 2000? Y2K? I remember, on new years eve 1999 my Mom left us with our baby sitter. We stayed up and waited for the count down. She turned the radio on and we counted down to 2000. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! Happy New Year! Celebrate came on and we danced around the kitchen together. I can't believe it's been ten years.
So good by 2009, you have been a horrible and amazing year.

1. Will you be looking for a new job? Not that I know of, I for once am more than happy doing what I am doing (most days). Plus the 50% discount on clothes sure doesn't hurt! But if something better come around, so be it.

2. Will you be looking for a new relationship? Well yes. Since the relationship/not relationship that I have been in hasn't really been doing it for me. commitment, confusion blah blah blah. So if you are interested please apply in the comment box. it would help if you had a flare for writing and appreciated good music. Also a sense of adventure is needed......oh and you need to be good with crazy people. because my whole family is made up of them!

3. New house? Yes and No. I am planning a move with Bri this summer to BC. So yes maybe. But deep down inside I hope not. this year I have moved 7 times. I am ready to not move again for a long LONG time.

4. What will you do different in 2010? I am going to be stronger. Not like "Dude I can bench press a 160" (I dont think that is attractive when you are a girl) I want to be able to stand up for who I am. Be stronger. This is me......and I am not changing.

5. New Years resolution? Normaly I do not set these, as it sets you up for failure. Sadness follows, and the next thing you know you are 40 pounds heavier and had to spend twice as much on Christmas presents just so you could up hold the "kinder person" resolution.

6. What will you not be doing in 2010? I will not be sky diving.....just saying. I also will not be taking the train anywhere farther than 6 hours away. I will not be attending another Twilight movie, ever not just this year.

7. Any trips planned? Nothing to amazing. I plan to win the Troy Reeb internship, so that will be two weeks in Toronto. Also I will going home again at least once if not twice. Maybe if I win the lottery I can make it over seas. Doubtful but I remain hopeful!

8. Wedding plans? Not that I know of for me. But who knows I mean if I get a few applications a year to make wedding plans could be enough! lol. I do however have friends who have weddings that I will be part of. Of course there is Lauraj.....who's wedding I am no longer part of, but in spirit I am. Stephy plans a wedding for August, after my baby comes! Then there's LeahN who will be wed in February. The rate these have been popping up,I am sure there will be a few more this year!

9. What's on your calendar?
Finishing my first year of Print Journalism. See the little bro graduate high school. get my self a car! get my self an iphone. Um I will pencil in Mr. Right for any time this year......... : ). Lets see there is the home coming of Elder Hatch. The Birth of the Fox/Walker baby. Wedding another wedding. Trip to see my Grandma, maybe. Oh see "Alice in Wonderland". Be legal everywhere in the world. um I think that's good for now.

10. What can't you wait for? I am not sure to tell you the truth. There's a lot to look forward to. But I am sure what I know about won't even touch the things I don't know about. The best things that happened this year were unexpected and could never have been so good if they were planned.

11. What would you like to see happen different? My relationship patterns. I would like for things to end up better than they have. I would also like to meet a few guys who even fit into the category of "good enough for me". Since that has been a common phrase said to me this past year.

12. What about yourself will you be changing? I want to be more honest this year. Slowly I have been able to be more honest through this blog. It started with the tattoo post. Letting you know that I have made out with a boy. Letting you know I have not been into church for a while now. And slowly I want to be the kind of person who doesn't hide behind other things. Who is honest and stands up for who she is and the decisions I make.

13. What happened in '09 that you didn't think would ever happen? I could think of a few things ....* cough T cough cough*. I'm pretty sure I will never experience another auqu-size class with my beloved JMaCrae. I would like to say that I don't think I will ever be as heart broken as I was this past year, but we all know thats not how it is! I will never deal with it the same again though.

14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? I am not entirely sure how I can be any nicer to the people I care about. I mean one girl can only give so much! But the people I care about know that I would do anything for them. I am that nice!

15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 2009? Not by choice. If I had my way I would still be wearing a pair of old jeans and my nightmare before Christmas hoodie from grade 11. But yes every year I grow up a bit more, and dress a little bit better I would have to say!

16. Will you start or quit drinking? No. I gave up drinking along time ago. I will however go to bars, but just because you are in a bar does not mean you drink. In fact did you know when you are the DD for all you drunk friends you get free WATER! I know your jealous right?


17. Will you better your relationship with your family? I am constantly bettering my relationships with Family members. This past year Family became very important to me. Both sides of my family.


18. Will you do charity work? Um free baby sitting? Just kidding it is not free........especially if there is diapers!


19. Will you go to bars? YES!!! yes yes I will. sorry if that doesn't impress you. Good thing I am a smart girl.

20. Will you be nice to people you don't know? Probably not......I wont lie.


21. Do you expect 2010 to be a good year for you? Yes I do. I'm not realy sure why. But there are endless possibilities for this year!

22. How much did you change from this time last year till now? In some ways not at all, in some ways I have made a 360. But every change is for the better (even if other people don't think so).

23. Do you plan on having a child? This next year??? NO! can I plan to have a steady, mature, amazing boy friend first. Can we plan to graduate college and get writing first? oh right this is my life of course I can!


24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? Most of them. I'm not sure about that KC guy he is a bit of a loony (lol Luv ya!). I plan to have more friends than just  the ones I have right now though!


25. Major lifestyle changes? Yes. Keep reading to find them out.


26. What will you make sure doesn't happen in 2010 that happened in 09? Foot infections! those are bad....don't let those happen.


27. What are your New Years Eve plans? This year I am going to a friends bar. He is having the grand opening. I will spend it with my good friends. And will not be the only sober one, as i am bringing Stephy with me!


28. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight? See like 5 days ago I would have said YES! and been so content in finally actually having someone to kiss at midnight..........but since I am such a go getter I could wait until AFTER New Years to straighten up my love life.


29. Wish for 2010? 
If I told you they might not come true. this isn't for emphasis my blog is stuck in BOLD text! lol but here's a hint........a few have to do with love. Of course!

No comments: