Friday, October 3, 2008

STOLEN

I stole this off a friends profile on facebook. I liked it ( or more I liked what he said, due to my secret crush on him!)lol

Things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now.

1. - WHY are you screaming?
2. - please just give me this fabulous job!
3. - I know you felt it to! stop lying.
4. - I'm finally HAPPY! Thank you I owe it all to you.
5. - The girlfriend boat docked for you months ago, so this is me being a FRIEND!
6. - I most definitely have liked you since I was 8.
7. -Some times I feel like you talk to me like I'm still 6.
8. - Please, I only need one shadow, and its not even sunny today, so today I need none.
9. - I have realized you + that mohawk are meant to be, you just aren't you with out it.
10. - Juice boxes are the best thing in life, next to boys!

NINE things about yourself.

1. I'm always way emotional, good and bad.
2. I LOVE to laugh, I want to laugh all day long!
3. I read a lot when I don't want to deal, I read a lot of romance when I want a change.
4. I need music to make it through a day (see 1 &2 for reasons why)
5. I aspire to be a glamorous kind of woman, in high heels and designer jeans.
6. I'm to cheap to be as glamorous as I want.
7. I hate gross smells. In the air or on men.
8. I really can't stand most movies that aren't Chick Flicks or Comedy
9. I have a rather sick obsession with home renovating shows and makeover shows.

EIGHT ways to win your heart.

1. Romance
2. A sense of humour
3. Understand me or at least try
4. Smell good
5. Music (play it or love it)
6. Be passionate
7. Talk to me, don't let me talk to you and that's it.
8. Hugs

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.

1. Am I going in the right direction?
2. Will I ever find somebody to love? that loves me back?
3. Why do I keep doing this?
4.Why are they all SO DUMB!?
5. What else do I need to be doing?
6. Will I ever know what to do with the rest of my life?
7. Why am I so undecided?

SIX people who mean a lot to you.

1. Tiff
2. Mom
3. Blaine
4. Cody
5. Laura
6. there's to many to pick just 6. so everyone else.

FIVE things you do before you fall asleep.

1. Read scriptures
2. Roll around a bunch until my bed is totally messed up.
3. Think about life, make up a new life.
4. Read a book
5. Think about the next day.

FOUR things you're wearing right now.

1. 1 green "Cute is what we Aim for" T-Shirt
2. 1 well worn "Nightmare before Christmas" black Hoodie
3. 1 pair of over sized old navy jeans
4. 1 worn out black leather belt

THREE songs that you listen to often.

1. Twist in My Story- Secondhand Serenade
2. Now that we Done- Metro Station
3. I still Love You- Alexz Johnson

TWO things you want to do before you die.

1. See the World
2. Find true Happiness

ONE confession.

1. I am always searching for something.

No comments: