Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

So Halloween is my second favourite holiday. I thought hey why don't I share just a few things that make it so great with my fellow bloggers!
So get ready for Art @ Hearts top 10 Halloween Favourites!

1.Lets start off with horror movies! I am a large horror movie fan. always have been. I love the classics, so tonight on my movie watching list are:


"Nightmare Before Christmas"
-I am aware that this more is about Christmas and that it isn't "scary". But it is a tradition every Halloween and Christmas that I watch it! and who doesn't want a little Tim Burton in their Halloween???
"Interview with a Vampire"
-This is by far one of my favourite vampire movies, besides the fact that it is just all around good, it has loads of extremely famous actors and actresses. Tom Cruise, Brad Pit, Antonio Banderas, Christian Slater, Kirsten Dunst as a 10 year old and many more.
"Scream"
-I love this movie, I thought the plot was highly imaginative. I totally didn't see the twist at the end. apparently i am the only person who didn't totally get this movie right off the bat, but hey! Once again there are loads of famous actors and actresses in this one! if nothing its fun to see them in their 90's glory.
"Nightmare on Elm street"
- By far the greatest horror movie ever made! and full of cheesy old special effects. No Halloween night would be complete without this classic!

2. CHOCOLATE! need I say more......I will candy in general, I love gummies and sours but mostly chocolate. (I am a girl you know!)

3. Vincent Price. By far one of the best original horror movie stars. Makes my list, his mix of talent and all around creepiness makes him a perfect candidate to spend a spooky night with!


4. "Vincent" a short fill by Tim Burton



5. Lenore the cute little dead girl and her friend Ragamuffin (the enslaved vampire)



6.Edgar Allan Poe

Ghastly, grim, and ancient Raven, wandering from the Nightly shore,-- Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore! Quoth the Raven "Nevermore!"
7. BeatleJuice

8. The adams family

9. Thriller


10. Vampires (cuz who doesn't love them a little Edward Cullen???_



No comments: