Saturday, January 31, 2009

when bordom sets in

Write exactly what's in your head and don't change it...
1. My 'ex' is still : In lethbridge where he should stay.
2. I am listening to : silence for once today
4. I love : deeply
5. My best friend(s) : B and Laura
6. I don't understand : what I meant to do
7. I lost my respect for : not a lot
8. I last ate: a pancake
9. The meaning of my display name is: that Cody should not try to fix us.
10. Love is : complicated but worth it
11. Somewhere : there is an answer
12. I will always : love my old life
13. Love seems to : not come to me very easily
14. I never ever want to lose : my loved ones
15. My mobile phone is : MY LIFE!
16. When I woke up this morning : I had a million things to do, all of which got done.
17. I get annoyed with : Dramatic people
18. Parties : don't have a lot of appeal to me these days.
19. My pet : Is my cell phone and Ipod
20. Kisses : Are meant to be special
21. Today I : pondered the past
22. I wish : things would fall into place always
23. I really want : to experience new things
HAVE YOU-
01. recently done anything you regret? no
02. ever lied?: yes
04. ever kicked someone?: um I think so probably B a few times
05. ever tripped over your own feet?: daily
TODAY
01. have you cursed?: no
02. have you yelled at someone? no
03. have you gotten mad at someone?: no
RANDOM-
Q: is there a person who is on your mind right now?: there always is at least one person on my mind at any given time. right now theres about 4.
Q: do you have any siblings?: 1 blood, 2 step, and a handful of others
Q: Do you want children?: yes
Q: do you smile often? every day
Q: do you wish on stars? yes
Q: when did you last cry? today
Q: do you like your handwriting? yes, but I constantly change it.
Q: are you a friendly person? yes
Q: who's bed did you sleep in last night? mine
Q: what size ring do you wear? um 9 I think
Q: what color shirt are you wearing? green, and a grey one, and a red one.
Q: what were you doing at 7 PM yesterday? watching a Chinese movie B lent me.
Q: look to your right : and I see things that mean nothing to me.
ANSWER ALL OF THEM TRUTHFULLY
1. last beverage: milk
2. last phone call: B
3. last instant message: Laura Or Jess
4. last cd played: Paramore
5. last BUBBLE bath:um like a year ago.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. dated someone twice: sort of
2. been cheated on?: no
4. lost someone special? : yes
5. been depressed?: sure
THIS MONTH HAVE YOU
1. Cried a lot?": not a lot but a little
2. Fallen out of love? You have to first be in love to fall out of it.
3. Laughed until you cried? yes
4. Met someone who changed your life? yes
5. Found out who your true friends were? actually I did
And now just randoms
1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection?: none of my music is geeky I like it all.
2. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night? KD which was gross
3. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done? nothing
4. Are you a pyromaniac? no
5. Do you have too many love interests? I have maybe one, but not to many.
6. Do you know anyone famous? I know someone who went to church with nelly furtato as a child!
7. Describe your bed: Its rectangular, and comfy, and small
8. Are you spontaneous or planned? planned in my head but when it comes down to it spontaneous.
9. Who would play you in a movie? Natalie portman
10. Do you know how to play poker? yes
11. What do you carry with you at all times? my cell phone
12. What do you miss most about being a kid? not having to worry about what I will do as a grown up.
13. Are you happy with your given name? sure
14. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet? enough money to make it so I never would have to work again, and could travel anywhere at anytime.
15. What color is your bedroom? brown

No comments: