Tuesday, May 6, 2008

smart in a stupid way...

more often than not, I have moments when i realized just what im doing with my life. These moments usually, lead to impulsive life altering situations. I often see that im leading my life no where, sometimes it's just a starter path that takes to long. Sometimes I need to change my person, but never changing those things are me down to the very core.
I would say that i am a very smart girl.....
I would say I make more than my share of stupid mistakes.....
I would deffinatly say that sometimes i wish i want so impulsive....
I would never want to change it.
After these moments i usually find someone to remind me that these stupid moments that lead to impulsive desisions, are what have made my life so amazing.
But regaurdless this is who i am.
I realized that I am rather stuck, and this is something i hate. When i realize that im stuck i freak out. Something about being held down makes me crazy. But i guess theres nothing i can do. oh well.

No comments: