Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What did she say?

Well just to clarify I am famous!
Just kidding I'm not but I feel like it.
Why you ask?
Because a web site found my blog, and asked me to do an interview for them about writing.
They think I am a legit writer! No jokes its great......and I totally played it up. 
Actually I am a legit writer, did you know I write fiction? 
Well since I have never post a fiction story that would be a big fat NO.
So I am going to post one!
It may take a while I need to sit down and write (finish writing) one. But from now on I will be posting fiction.
I know you are all dancing with joy to read my writing.....lol......
I still will post like this.....because really I am not that brilliant! I don’t think I have time to write a story daily, but weekly is my new goal. Oh and if you would like to read my interview......here ya go (ps dont judge my spelling I couldnt figure out how to edit it after I wrote it!)! When I am I will post the link!
It feels good to have my writing acknowledged! It's been almost three years since I started this blog. And finally I have other people than T interested in it (no disrespect T you’re my #1 fan!).
So I guess I'm a writer.
Nice to meet you, I'm Cathy and I'm a writer aspiring to be a journalist!

1 comment:

Nomad said...

keep up the good work.