Thursday, March 31, 2011

12.Some pictures you love

Well I love pictures so this could be a long one. So instead of showing you a bunch of random photos that are cute, I'm going to feature some of my favorite photographers!! Spread the Photography Love!!!

My photo. Lets face it you've all seen this before, but this photo remains a favorite.
 

This Photo was taken by Peter Fiorino. He was in my first year classes. Great guy, lots of fun, fantastic photos. Once his site is finished you can see Peters work here ... 

FRESHphotography this photographer is based out of BC but I have totally fallen in love with her photos! you can find FRESHphotography here ... 

Sarah Novak aka the big sister of Bryan is one of my favorite photographers. Or maybe it's just her subject matter I love! either way you can find Sarah Novak here...

Ruthless Photos is an Australian based photographer, she does animal photography. Mostly dog, love her stuff love those puppies! You can find Ruthless Photos here ... 
Bobbi-Joe Grunewald Photography aka my cousin! I have always loved Bobbi's work (this one is particular, as this cutie belongs to Kendra . And has the most crazy blue eyes!) You can find Bobbi here ... 

This Beloved Life by Danielle is based out of Red Deer, I love her stuff and I also love her website layout (thats the design nerd in me) You can find This Beloved Life here ... 

Now I don't know if Andre Dupuis of Departures counts as a photographer, but seriously this man has got some talent!Read about Andre's travels, and his photography here.

Last but not least, my photography partner in crime, KC Roberts. Case and I share a common love (other than his wife/my cousin) we both love taking photos. You can see KC's work here (if he ever updates it!) ... 


No comments: