Monday, December 17, 2007

blackbird headaches


i hate when my life is stalled. right now my life is stalled. I'm waiting for school to start. and that's all. instead of making the most of what is happening right now. i wait for what happens later.
This is what i want to happen later.
- i want school to be amazing fun. i want to love every topic, i want to think and show who i really am inside.
- i want to make friends. i hate that i have not made any friends really since I've been here. i want to meet people that intrigue me. that i can have discussion's with. people that i just click with, with out having them know my whole life.
- i want to meet some one special. some one to send me flowers during exams wishing me luck. someone to study with. some one to hold me. to talk to, to be my best friend and more.
-i want to find myself. to learn new things about me. to find the passions in me.
- i want to find my career.
- and most of all i want to have fun. so much fun its scary.

current song of the moment: Black Bird -The Beatles


Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise.

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free.

Blackbird fly blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night.

Blackbird fly blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night.

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

1 comment:

Itworksforbobbi said...

That's an amazing picture - I think we all feel that way sometimes :) love your blog!