Monday, August 10, 2009

The ABC's of bordom


A - Age:
20.....In was going to put 19. Then I remembered my last birthday stole my teen aged title away!

B - Bed size:
small. But just right for a poor college student.

C - Chore you hate:
Taking out the garbage. At first I had baby brother to do it.....when I moved out I made my roomies do it.....but lately it's been just me. and I couldn't convince anyone to come over and do it for me, so I did it. EW GROSS!

D - Dogs or cats:
Dogs. Big dogs that in no way resemble cats. But some times when I see a mouse run out from under my TV stand I think I should be a cat person.

E - Essential start your day item:
Breakfast. no matter what time it is 6am or noon I start with breakfast.

F - Favorite color:
many colors are my favorite.....but for the sake of this I will pick green.

G - Gold or Silver:
Lately gold....weird I know. But everyone like silver.

H - Height:
Well I thought I was 5'6 and a 1/2, then when I stood next to LeahR and saw I was taller that changed. since she is 5'7.

I - Instruments you play:
Guitar....not well, but put me and baby bro in the same room and we make all kinds of songs on that thing.

J - Job title:
In my head I am a brilliant Journalist, heavy on the brilliant. but in reality I am a part time sales associate at a clothing store.

K - Kids:
Are cute.......and then you teach them in primary and decide maybe they aren't so cute anymore.

L - Loud or quiet:
quiet with a hint of background music.

M - Mom's name:
Marilee.

N - Nicknames:
Catherine zeta Catherine (don't ask) Cathykins. those are both rather lame.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth:
not because I was in need of being there.

P - Purpose in life:
To be happy and to experience every thing I can.

Q - Quote from a movie:
Well the only one I can think of is from nick and Norah's
"You know if you don't have a drummer, then why do you have a drum set, you fist full of ass holes!"
I think that was the only quote I ever felt was good enough to remember.

R - Right or left handed:
Right

S - Siblings:
Yes. a baby brother and a step sister........and a plethora of "adopted" siblings.

T - Time you wake up:
any where from 7-11am

U- Underwear:
yes please! and boy short cut.

V - Vegetable you dislike:
I like pretty much all of them.

W - Ways you run late:
My room mates that is the only thing that ever makes me late......and some times my Mom.

X - X-rays you've had:
My teeth. and one of my chest for a physical once. Let me tell you that was a strange and scaring experience.

Y - Yummy food you make:
3 days ago I would have said nothing......however I just made THE best spaghetti sauce I have ever tasted. and I can now say I have a secret ingredient to something!

Z - Zoo favorite:
Water animals.....polar bears, seals, penguins, fish, and certainly not the peacocks that run free and are ready to attack at any moment.

No comments: