Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Drama-ala-house


Despite how it seems in my various blog posts, I actually really hate drama. If it is my drama I will except it, and deal with it. If it is your drama, I will lend a shoulder to cry on. But eventually you can get to stepping with that drama. 
My house has been a constant chamber of girl drama for, well about 2 months now. Let me tell you, there’s no kinda drama like girl drama. I honestly would rather take a punch to the face and be done with it all, then have to deal with months of talking behind each others backs.

It all started when my room mates got boyfriends. Of course! Always messing up my peaceful funk. First it was the age old tail of best friend gets ditched for boy friend. With Eron and LeahN. Since I am an excellent listener, and always give the right advice, LeahN came to me to talk it out. OK we can talk it out........I'm done talking it out it's been two months. But lucky for me leahN took a Vacay, and hasn't been home for about 3 weeks now. 

Just when I thought I was recovering from all the drama. Kam and her man broke up.
Great.......bring on the melodramatic tears, and self discovery. I know that sounds harsh. If you only understood how EXTREMELY ego-centric my room mate is. 
I will be lying on my bed in tears as I talk to my Mom about my Father's death, and then all of a sudden I am hearing about how annoying her boy friend is. Really? I'm just asking for like 10 minutes to recover or something!

Anyways........she one of those girls. You know the ones that break up with their boyfriends, but don't want to be alone. So don't really break up with their boyfriends. On Sunday night, her and her BFF (also one of my close friends LeahR) had a big blow out. I was there, in the middle. Of course I have all the same feelings as LeahR. So when it came to being in the middle, I was more on her side. After having my knowledge of break-ups slandered and my knowledge of her totally shot down, I was just kind of out. 
I didn't ask to be a part of this. I have taken ever step necessary to stay out of it. Even when I was hurt that my room mate and friend had ditched me yet again for her man. I kept quite and let her live her life, have her relationship. But it seems that when it comes down to it, I end up part of it anyways.

So needless to say the tension has been high, the girl emotions have tainted Kam's thinking. And I am sick and tired of GIRLS! Thank goodness school starts in a little more than a week. Then I can burry my nose in my studies and forget everyone else’s problems......or just get some more of my own!

No comments: