Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday

Ok I have stared I think eleven blog post in the past week. Not one of them made the cut.
This being a pretty crappy summer for me, has made blogging a bit depressing. I swear if I had posted all the depressing paragraphs I have written in the past month, you all would be looking for a razor blade. I may have turned my whole family/readers in to emos.........that would have been a horrible thing to do to society.
But in case you can't guess, today I feel good.
So today on this almost sunny Friday in August I am going to post something happy on this blog.
So here it goes........

Cathy's Top 3 funnest moments of her crappy summer.

1. Synchronized Crying
Normally if my room mate was balling on her bed, I wouldn't really think there was anything funny about that. But when you are also laying on your bed balling and both of you are on the phones balling to your Mom's, and your other room mate is running back and forth from room to room trying to comfort each of you, It gets a little funny. Talk about gong show.
"And then he said well maybe we should take a break"
"I just don't understand why things turned out like this"
And poor little Leah standing in the middle thinking "Why didn't I stay out an hour longer!"


2. Terror at the lake.
In one of their many efforts to cheer me up, T and SAB decided that a day on the lake would do me good. Which it did, but you can't have a funny moment post with out adding this little traumatic moment in my life. I mean look at my face, that look makes me want to pee my pants laughing.
Actually I think I may have peed in my pants at this moment! oops.





3. roMANce
one of the funniest events of this summer have been my encounters with men. For some reason it`s just a bit awkward with every guy I talk to.
My best example is Ken. Remember the one I was in love with right before moving back to the bridge? well this is kind of how it is when ever we run into each other.
Me: Hey
Ken: Hey





Long awkward pause...................................................................................................................................
Me: So........Whats new.
Ken: work, ya know.
Me: yeah fun.
Ken ya
Me: ok well BYE!
Then I run like there`s an angry bee after me.
Is it just me or have all the guys I know gotten really awkward since moving back?


There you have it 3 moments that kind of just make me want to laugh.

No comments: