Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Hangover

LeahR wanted to go to a movie tonight. Since I took the "Yes" pledge. I said yes. We got there at 10 to. Turns out we needed ID to get into the movie. Really? I have never been ID'd ever. not even when I bought alcohol at 16 did they ID me. but you wont let me into a movie at the movie mill??? it's only 4 dollars!
Anyways we picked a different movie. We walked into the movie, I looked at LeahR.
"We're sneaking into the other movie Leah."
I sent her to distract the man standing between us and the theater it was in. And after a fake bathroom run we settled into our seats in "The Hangover".
It felt good to be a rebel again! Plus the movie was freaking funny. Totally worth taking a chance of wasting $4 and getting kicked out of the theater.
But the best thing about the movie was this:


Yup defiantly this:
See it Laugh your face off.......oh and bring you ID!

2 comments:

SCC said...

Oh yes, he is mega yummy. Loved him since Alias.

Casey said...

Friggin funny... thats all i gotta say...